• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Age gaps in different cultures

Valentin Pearson

Other Religion
Heritage
My theory at the time of writing this is :

- English speaking western countries : Mostly seen as inappropriate. If you show any interest in a younger woman, most of them will think "What is someone like you doing talking to someone like me?" Some might be awkwardly polite, others not. The ones that do show an interest are mostly gold diggers or they have something wrong with them.

- Europe : They seem more cultured, classy and polite, so even if they might not have considered dating someone older, if you show an interest it might awaken some interest in them and they'll be open to the possibility. Their politeness will at least open the door and you'll have a chance. It's hit or miss, but if you present yourself as a cool guy with at least some resources (no need to be that wealthy, just have your act together), they'll take you seriously as an option.

- Poorer countries : Younger women will often show an interest, sometimes even before you do. No problem finding younger women. You can walk down the street and get looks often.

Just a theory. It seems to make sense to me, what do you think?

Well since I don't consider my observations to be that accurate I thought It'd call it a theory. I'm glad you see it the same. But I can't help thinking that in the english speaking west, it's very much frowned upon. Just before I wrote this I was thinking how a 45 year old frenchman could go with a 22 year old woman and it would simply be considered just another acceptable option. By contrast, an australian older guy would more likely delude himself into thinking that he's OK with dating mid 40s women.

Liberals become puritans when it comes to age gaps.

When it comes to homosexuality, transgenderism, pedophilia, etc? It's all good.

But an age gap between a normal man and woman? No, no, no.

Younger women show interest all the time. It's usually their family or friends that deter it.

Last edited:
Liberals become puritans when it comes to age gaps.

When it comes to homosexuality, transgenderism, pedophilia, etc? It's all good.

But an age gap between a normal man and woman? No, no, no.

Younger women show interest all the time. It's usually their family or friends that deter it.

Yes I notice that when it comes to older gays going with younger gays, they never ask "But what do you guys even talk about?" Same with older women with younger men.

I once read an article about age gap dating and they quoted an older woman, a younger man, and a younger woman. Something was conspicuously missing.

I did have a liberal criticize me for an older woman flirting with me once. I just pointed out her hypocrisy to her in that she would never say anything to two queers who were disparate in age, or that she thinks queer "relationships" aren't sinful and acceptable in the first place.

I'm surprised she didn't congratulate the older woman.

My theory at the time of writing this is :

- English speaking western countries : Mostly seen as inappropriate. If you show any interest in a younger woman, most of them will think "What is someone like you doing talking to someone like me?" Some might be awkwardly polite, others not. The ones that do show an interest are mostly gold diggers or they have something wrong with them.

- Europe : They seem more cultured, classy and polite, so even if they might not have considered dating someone older, if you show an interest it might awaken some interest in them and they'll be open to the possibility. Their politeness will at least open the door and you'll have a chance. It's hit or miss, but if you present yourself as a cool guy with at least some resources (no need to be that wealthy, just have your act together), they'll take you seriously as an option.

- Poorer countries : Younger women will often show an interest, sometimes even before you do. No problem finding younger women. You can walk down the street and get looks often.

Just a theory. It seems to make sense to me, what do you think?
This was always one of most frustrating things to think about for me, especially in the last part of this past decade, precisely because what you and Godfather point out is so obviously nonsensical, it's crazy. Like you guys have heard me say all the time, it's also the actual fix to the current situation, but it is the most socially taboo. I would reflect on how all of human history it was not uncommon for 40 year old men to marry 20 year old wives; it even happened in the early 20th century during immigration frequently.

It's also a chicken and egg problem, but you rightly point out that if the economy is lacking, it is based on most things which are not problematic for modern peoples (for now): survival. So I imagine that since survival was always somewhat difficult, all cultures originally had larger gaps, since marriage was for connections and protection.

I guess you could put it all in the basket of the main question that I've raised, which is "Do the women need, or perceive that they need (or don't need) men?". When the culture has women who say they don't need men, they'll definitely be in the category opposite anything but getting as much as they possibly can from anyone and everyone in the society, which means they won't be giving in to men for any reason, if they don't have to.

Sometimes I wonder, which is the most normal and natural way? If you go say the Philippines and find yourself easily able to get with a young woman, is it only because they view you as rich, or is it simply because it's normal? Or, if you get rejected by younger women in the west, is that normal?

I'm inclined to think that places like the Philippines have it right. I think it's more normal to be OK with going with an older guy, and I also think that a certain amount of poverty, just enough to force a big chunk of the population to get their priorities in order, is a good thing. I don't think you can have the perfect society where it's prosperous for most people while maintaining good values. It's either mostly one or mostly the other.

Blade Runner, what did we say that was nonsensical?

Sometimes I wonder, which is the most normal and natural way? If you go say the Philippines and find yourself easily able to get with a young woman, is it only because they view you as rich, or is it simply because it's normal? Or, if you get rejected by younger women in the west, is that normal?
I think we in the west separate all of these ideas because we live in a world that doesn't live in historical or biological reality. I think it's normal to have kids and survive, so the women in the more impoverished countries just seek men with resources, which by definition are going to be older men. All of the people that object to age gaps that I've seen on twitter, for example, I'm guessing are just average or below average normies that also are disappointed in their plight or status, so they project on others that they are losers as well, and how dare they desire something out of women. I will never understand fighting with reality or biology, so I won't make sense of it, but I also find it almost astonishing the degrees that people will go to in order to lie and sabotage good things happening to other people. How is it controversial in any way that a man would prefer a woman who is young? It's the most self evident thing in life.
just enough to force a big chunk of the population to get their priorities in order, is a good thing. I don't think you can have the perfect society where it's prosperous for most people while maintaining good values. It's either mostly one or mostly the other.
You are right on it here. People take things for granted, and one of the most absurd is the number of women who think that their opinions or voice is somehow relevant and should be, when everyone knows what's going on in modern life is almost 100% artificial or a lie promoted by chaos producers or those who love in-fighting to maintain control.
Blade Runner, what did we say that was nonsensical?
I was referring to you guys pointing out what was nonsensical or what I would call schizophrenic. For example, age gaps with older men achieving status, looks, fame, money, etc are often dismissed but you can tell they are still hated. Or that if you desire a young woman as a man you're a sicko, but gays aren't sickos that do the same thing, and they aren't even hetero or can they have kids and a normal family. If a woman is old and she can somehow pay/date a young man, a "you go girl" idea is promoted. It's obviously the sign of a sick society because the only solution for a dwindling economy and failed fertility rate is to have men with resources, and a desire to settle down, actually have the kids with women who quite clearly don't have a clue about how their value is time limited, and they hate that reality, especially when we point it out.

When you sit back and analyze, you realize that all of these stupid ideas are all forms of persuading people not to have proper families and children.

I was referring to you guys pointing out what was nonsensical or what I would call schizophrenic.

So you think it's universally acceptable despite the programming? That's what I think. But the programming is strong and women don't like to go against the crowd. This is why it's best to find someone in a culture where that programming is nonexistent or minimal, because there's no point in constantly struggling.

This is why it's best to find someone in a culture where that programming is nonexistent or minimal, because there's no point in constantly struggling.
Yes, the sad truth is that again, the confluence of factors of such things is always in a place where the economy isn't great, people don't have time or power to even follow upon things, and since they have bigger fish to fry as a result they basically just tell women to shut up (there isn't money to go around). I don't want to cry so I laugh, as this is clearly what makes women good partners, in shape, seek relationships or marriage in their youth etc.

Back