• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

A list of dissident films

Many years back, my college History prof lent me his copy of this on VHS, along with Triumph of the Will and Der Jude Suss (Suess the Jew). Pretty based.
Der Jude Suss is available on Youtube. It's on my to-watch list, but interested what you recall about it. It was briefly reviewed in a recent Warstrike episode.

Barbie is a dissident film by today's standards.
I believe Brother Augustine did a video about it, as well as JF Gariepy.

A comment in the OP's dissident link says "The Brady Bunch movie is the most based of all."
I watched it again, last year, and have always liked the film. I'm not sure what the commenter is referring to, but the father is a traditional, hard working, common sense, straight edge guy and has things work out for him and I believe his Jew neighbor was trying to do some financial scheme to steal his house from him. It also presents the traditional patriarchal family with the dad always being boss and humorously cutting off the wife.

Last edited:
"The House of Rothschild" (1934) is pretty accurate in how it shows the beginnings of the current jewish financial octopus.

Here is Blackpilled's review and dissection of it:

"Blackpilled - the true story of the Rothschild family fortune"

And here is the full film for those who want to watch it:

"The House Of Rothschild (1934)"

"It was a Hollywood effort to garner peoples' empathy, showcasing the ((Rothschild)) family's 'humble beginning' in anti-jew Prussia." Don't be fooled by the sincere veneer of humanity seen on the screen, these demons are the architects of all our earthly miseries.

"The House of Rothschild" (1934) is pretty accurate in how it shows the beginnings of the current jewish financial octopus.

Here is Blackpilled's review and dissection of it:

"Blackpilled - the true story of the Rothschild family fortune"

And here is the full film for those who want to watch it:

"The House Of Rothschild (1934)"

"It was a Hollywood effort to garner peoples' empathy, showcasing the ((Rothschild)) family's 'humble beginning' in anti-jew Prussia." Don't be fooled by the sincere veneer of humanity seen on the screen, these demons are the architects of all our earthly miseries.

I watched it, nice addition, it's totally different to the modern eye than how it was received at the time.

@MusicForThePiano Do you have some source for Blackpilled's videos? I love almost every video he has created but it seems everything he has done in the past couple of years are just stupid "livestreams" where it's just stream of consciousness millennial nonsense with no thought or planned idea. I'd love to watch more of his actual videos he created with a theme and a purpose.

@MusicForThePiano Do you have some source for Blackpilled's videos? I love almost every video he has created but it seems everything he has done in the past couple of years are just stupid "livestreams" where it's just stream of consciousness millennial nonsense with no thought or planned idea. I'd love to watch more of his actual videos he created with a theme and a purpose.
Best I can do is Bitchute links.

Here are other specific dissident movie reviews I found, maybe save them before they're gone:

"Blackpilled - Nice Until We're Not - Office Space Breakdown"

"Blackpilled - The Fate of Americans - American Beauty Breakdown"

"Blackpilled - The Nature of Power - Gangs of New York Breakdown"

"Blackpilled - A Box of Chocolates - Forrest Gump Breakdown"

"Blackpilled - The Most jewish Movie Ever - The Believer Breakdown" - this one is pretty funny.

Edit: I wouldn't really call these films dissident, but one become's a dissident by watching them, and even more dissident when listening to a dissident break down their lies and jewish spellcraft in front of you.

Odysee.com

There is an archive of everything there. The livestreams you’re referring to are actually better than the short video reviews in many instances, if you have the patience to listen. The format consists of typically one to two hours of a deep dive evaluation of an event, topic, or some sort of media (eg OJ Simpson murder trial, the history of black riots in American cities, 90’s TV talk show programming, a movie, etc). It is basically like one of the videos you like but longer and more in depth. The rest of the stream is the superchat off-topic Q and A with the audience and is skippable.

Here’s one about Waco.

Here's a list of fifteen which includes Passion of the Christ and Apocalypto. #1 may be surprising:

https://neofeudalreview.substack.com/p/a-list-of-dissident-films

Using the definition of "dissident film" within the post, what films (or television shows) do you think contribute to a dissident worldview?
I rewatched They Live recently. I hadn't seen it since it came out in the late 80s. In retrospect, it seems to me that John Carpenter was pretty aware of the JQ, even back then.

Odysee.com

There is an archive of everything there. The livestreams you’re referring to are actually better than the short video reviews in many instances, i
Thanks, the Pat-Con series is the only new content I've watched of his in the past couple of years. It is very good. A lot of the "livestream" stuff is untitled so you have no idea what the content is but I'll try to check some of it out.

Back