• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

4 July - Independence Day (USA)

4th v3.gif

Alright didn't plan this too well but time to get rocking here, been slammed with work stuff lately my mind has been frazzled.

The nearest real butcher isn't exactly very near and they're closed anyway. As much as I hate giving them my money I've found that Sam's club actually sells decent organic beef. About to head out and pick up my little sis then head there to get some filets, ground beef for burgers and some dogs....although might stop somewhere else for the boars head hot dogs the best Sam's club sells is Nathan's....which is okay but we can do better. Thinking also some twice baked potato's and I'll let sis handle the misc veggies.

Hope you boys are having a great Independence Day!

Haha, I lived in the US for 2 Independence Days. There were two large open fields near my apartment complex, one to the north and one to the east. Once it got dark and the locals started firing off all of their own personal, store-bought pyrotechnics, I swear it took me back to watching those CNN Desert Storm night-vision air-strike clips over Baghdad...

Anyways, Happy Birthday, Yanks...and sorry about your President's house...

Last edited:
Haha, I lived in the US for 2 Independence Days. There were two large open fields near my apartment complex, one to the north and one to the east. Once it got dark and the locals started firing off all of their own personal, store-bought pyrotechnics, I swear it took me back to watching those CNN Desert Storm night-vision air-strike clips over Baghdad...

'Merica!

Stars and Stripes and Jesus Christ!

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

Last edited:

You sure those were just fireworks ?
Murica M134.gif

Back