• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

4 July - Independence Day (USA)

always Free.JPG

We used to get a floating holiday around the 4th of July, if it fell on a Tuesday or Thursday. We no longer get this floating holiday because it is being used for Juneteenth. It was a great way to break up the middle of the year, and now it is gone. Due to this, I doubt I even stay up to watch fireworks on the 4th.
I thought you worked 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Kidding.

I'm off tomorrow.

We didnt get Juneteenth off.

'Merica!!!

We used to get a floating holiday around the 4th of July, if it fell on a Tuesday or Thursday. We no longer get this floating holiday because it is being used for Juneteenth. It was a great way to break up the middle of the year, and now it is gone. Due to this, I doubt I even stay up to watch fireworks on the 4th.
I don't know how you can't stay up. Those fireworks make too much racket and scare my dog half to death.

Brother you need to find some joy in your heart!

I need to find an escape from my terrible job, and I don't see a way out and haven't found one in 24 years. The immigrants keep coming and running our lives into the ground with no escaping it.

24 years and you haven't moved forward to a good place? Sorry brother that's on you, sounds like you made some bad decisions or played it too safe and got comfy.

Either way tomorrow is a day to celebrate, put all that aside for a day and enjoy yourself!

24 years and you haven't moved forward to a good place? Sorry brother that's on you, sounds like you made some bad decisions or played it too safe and got comfy.

Either way tomorrow is a day to celebrate, put all that aside for a day and enjoy yourself!
No, and there are 10's of millions of other young men across the west in similar or worse situations, so you can guess how this will play out. If you want to discuss it more, PM me, otherwise I am done responding to you here.

My day tomorrow, the 4th, will be spent catching up on tons of things around the house I normally don't have time for. I have a mess to work on, and a yard to try to keep up.

No, and there are 10's of millions of other young men across the west in similar or worse situations, so you can guess how this will play out. If you want to discuss it more, PM me, otherwise I am done responding to you here.

My day tomorrow, the 4th, will be spent catching up on tons of things around the house I normally don't have time for. I have a mess to work on, and a yard to try to keep up.

Oh boy here we go, sorry I don't buy it....makes no sense.

Either way tomorrow is a good day so I hope you find a way to enjoy it!

Back