Your Favourite Songs (not in English)

Christos_NIKA

Orthodox
Heritage
Since we are an international crowd, I thought this might be fun and enjoyable for everyone. Post your favourite songs that are not in English or from English-speaking countries.

Not sure how internationally known Adriano Celentano is. This guy was the epitome of cool and suave, and super talented to boot. Still very active today. Not sure how well known this song was outside Italy, but it was a huge hit at the time. He is singing in "fake English", as it sounds to Italian ears. Fun fact, the brunette "student" who stands up in the middle and plays harmonica, is actually his wife Claudia Mori.

Last edited:
Heroes Del Silencio, who I discovered recently, when I saw a character in a horror movie, set in the 90's, wearing one of their t shirts. Long gone, but big in their time:

Almost anything by Дельфин (Dolphin). I've seen him classified as hip hop but I'm not sure why. His music is mostly gloomy, distorted rock with some hip hop and ambient elements and abstract, trippy lyrics. Good videos too. This one fits with my username:

Incredible French progressive metal song

Great band. Discovered them maybe 12 or 13 years ago and was very impressed.

I am more into jazz fusion these days than prog rock/metal. Not sure if this counts because there aren't lyrics per se, just a dude making some noises, but this is probably my favorite live performance by one of my favorite bands:

Back