• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Will God destroy America like Sodom and Gommorah?

Will God destroy America like Sodom and Gommorah?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jess

Orthodox Inquirer
With the President specifically changing todays Easter day in America to some other Degenerate event and it seeming that things are not getting better or are slowly changing what will happen?

I doubt it will be like Sodom and Gommorah, but America will be destroyed.

There are too many innocent people here in America and that's why God will not annihilate this place. Remember the chapter before the destruction of Soddom,

Abraham Pleads for Sodom (Gen 18)​

16 When the men got up to leave, they looked down toward Sodom, and Abraham walked along with them to see them on their way. 17 Then the Lord said, “Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do? 18 Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him.[a] 19 For I have chosen him, so that he will direct his children and his household after him to keep the way of the Lord by doing what is right and just, so that the Lord will bring about for Abraham what he has promised him.”

20 Then the Lord said, “The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous 21 that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know.”

22 The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the Lord.[b] 23 Then Abraham approached him and said: “Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 24 What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare[c] the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it? 25 Far be it from you to do such a thing—to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?”

26 The Lord said, “If I find fifty righteous people in the city of Sodom, I will spare the whole place for their sake.”

27 Then Abraham spoke up again: “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, though I am nothing but dust and ashes, 28 what if the number of the righteous is five less than fifty? Will you destroy the whole city for lack of five people?”

“If I find forty-five there,” he said, “I will not destroy it.”

29 Once again he spoke to him, “What if only forty are found there?”

He said, “For the sake of forty, I will not do it.”

30 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak. What if only thirty can be found there?”

He answered, “I will not do it if I find thirty there.”

31 Abraham said, “Now that I have been so bold as to speak to the Lord, what if only twenty can be found there?”

He said, “For the sake of twenty, I will not destroy it.”

32 Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten can be found there?”

He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”

33 When the Lord had finished speaking with Abraham, he left, and Abraham returned home.

---

This is why in the next chapter, angels are sent into Soddom to rescue Lot and his family, for they were the only innocent ones within the city. Once they were out, God nuked the city.

So there are simply way too many innocent here, and America will be destroyed but in a way that spares the innocent, as usual.

I don't think the destruction of America is a given. As it stands the West has gone pretty far down the road towards its own downfall. However, the more looney the world gets, the more people will start to seek out Christ. I think there are many brothers here in this forum that attest to this. Who knows. I think things are at a pivotal point but the flame of hope is not extinguished.

Certainly we as Christians must not give up hope.

1711927120001.png

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. -- Matthew 5:5

I think of this verse when I see the modern world and I believe we are seeing this principle play out in our age. The prideful may have their month of June and rainbow parades, but they don't reproduce. Same for the DINK couples taunting and flaunting their lifestyles proudly on social media, or the myriad of other "others" that don't believe in traditional family or have core religious values. It's a dead end for all of them and their philosophy. Those things will play themselves out.

While the numbers may seem small now, traditional families are meekly building their lives in the tumult of the day, and when all of that is said and done, they are the ones with the kids, and the values instilled in those kids who then see what the world has become and transform it for the better through their own lives. Will America be destroyed by God? I doubt it. Transformed? Yes, I can see that happening. But it may be long road.

One thing I know the devil is having free play, today in our daily scriptures; John 3:

God so loved the world that he gave his only-begotten Son,
so that everyone who believes in him might not perish
but might have eternal life.
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world,
but that the world might be saved through him.
Whoever believes in him will not be condemned,
but whoever does not believe has already been condemned,
because he has not believed in the name of the only-begotten Son of God.
And this is the verdict,
that the light came into the world,
but people preferred darkness to light,
because their works were evil.

For everyone who does wicked things hates the light
and does not come toward the light,
so that his works might not be exposed.
But whoever lives the truth comes to the light,
so that his works may be clearly seen as done in God.

The people preferred darkness to light. Nothing new under the sun.

The battle for our souls is going on.

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.
Just live the Truth. Have faith.

In a way it has already destroyed itself through what we have been saying since RVF: abandoning God. Logistically, it's too big to be "destroyed' the way we think it will be, but I won't hold my breath for if the Lord desired fire to consume America, it would be so. Speaking from a non-theological point of view, there has never been a mass die-off before in human history that we are aware of being 300 plus million people. Just people moving from one place to another, and many wars and deaths happening in the process from the differences in kind. The conspiracy against human life which is enacted on American citizens every day with their toxic water, food, air, and radiation is the immunological vector of attack, just as invading migrants and feral non-Whites are the social-physical vector of attack, and the backstabbing government hijacked and usurped by lowly freemasons, jews, and spiteful mutants serves as the main spiritual vector of attack as they authorize all other forms of spiritual warfare to be legally unassailable. Therefore like most previous empires, it's dissolution and destruction depends entirely on how far destroyed the power brokers can let it become without it becoming completely anarchically chaotic. There are many "simulations" and theories about civil wars, uprisings, and die-offs, and how a new world order would plan to capitalize on the seeds of destruction they sow, but ultimately even they are not as "in charge" of this reality as their souled out transactions would have them believe. That is the folly of dealing with demons, even these people who believe themselves to be the ushers of the antichrist have already been betrayed, some of them survive in their cocooning old age due to sheer chance, but the tick of their earthly tock is louder than any other sound in their ears, and every heartbeat brings them one moment closer to a hopeless oblivion.

In a way it has already destroyed itself through what we have been saying since RVF: abandoning God. Logistically, it's too big to be "destroyed' the way we think it will be, but I won't hold my breath for if the Lord desired fire to consume America, it would be so. Speaking from a non-theological point of view, there has never been a mass die-off before in human history that we are aware of being 300 plus million people. Just people moving from one place to another, and many wars and deaths happening in the process from the differences in kind.
Yes, when you even talk about cities as networks (dotkrueger was talking about this recently) you also see that although they transform greatly, they don't actually die. It's an interesting thing to think about. I also agree, it's going to be more of a transformational change of humans in general that will cause greater displacement as people choose what places they want to live in. The depopulation will happen, but in a different capacity, as Music suggests. It can't really go any other way, when you think about it - this is peak clown world and much of what continued in the "developed world" over the last 30 years was very fake in a historical sense, though it doesn't seem fake to us since we lived it. That's why normies don't pick up on anything, they know nothing about history, God, biology, culture, etc. Just recency and normalcy bias, and crowd following.

Back