What is Your Marital Status?

What is Your Marital Status?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Single, mid-thirties, torn between whether there’s still time to find a wife, or just embracing a more solitary path, like Roosh did.
Have faith my brother, the Lord will provide.

Many young people are blackminded. But this is attitude that takes you over. Women can smell this desperation and it is not attractive.

It is hard but it is possible. In my church there are actually many young woman looking for husband. They are usually not very pretty but have a pleasant attitude. Some are still very fertile too.

But you are 35? now, there is not much time left for you unless you are very rich or look like dicaprio. In a couple of years you can only go abroad, some people in my church do this too, usually divorced men.

Do not despair my brother!!

Have faith my brother, the Lord will provide.

Many young people are blackminded. But this is attitude that takes you over. Women can smell this desperation and it is not attractive.

It is hard but it is possible. In my church there are actually many young woman looking for husband. They are usually not very pretty but have a pleasant attitude. Some are still very fertile too.

But you are 35? now, there is not much time left for you unless you are very rich or look like dicaprio. In a couple of years you can only go abroad, some people in my church do this too, usually divorced men.

Do not despair my brother!!

This is absolutely not true. Men in their thirties are in their physical and mental prime. My wife is very attractive and I have 15 years on her.

Also 35 is not a time to worry about how desperate you look. Most of the men sitting on the sidelines waiting showing no motivation are the ones that lose out.

Back