• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Volodymyr Zelensky Thread

TruckDriver9

Other Christian
Heritage

The usual sparkle of his optimism, his sense of humor, his tendency to liven up a meeting in the war room with a bit of banter or a bawdy joke, none of that has survived into the second year of all-out war. “Now he walks in, gets the updates, gives the orders, and walks out,” says one longtime member of his team. Another tells me that, most of all, Zelensky feels betrayed by his Western allies. They have left him without the means to win the war, only the means to survive it.
But his convictions haven’t changed. Despite the recent setbacks on the battlefield, he does not intend to give up fighting or to sue for any kind of peace. On the contrary, his belief in Ukraine’s ultimate victory over Russia has hardened into a form that worries some of his advisers. It is immovable, verging on the messianic. “He deludes himself,” one of his closest aides tells me in frustration. “We’re out of options. We’re not winning. But try telling him that.”

@KanekoaTheGreat's full text
JUST IN - Time Magazine reports that Ukraine struggles to rally financial support after its failed counteroffensive and amid allegations of widespread corruption.
  • A top Ukrainian presidential advisor warns that "people are stealing like there's no tomorrow" when asked about bribes and corruption.
  • 59% of Americans don't want Congress to provide more weapons to Kyiv, up from 35% in June.
  • The southeastern fifth of Ukraine, where the population is predominantly Russian speakers, remains under Russian control.
  • Zelensky's close advisor warns that “He deludes himself. We’re out of options. We’re not winning. But try telling him that.”
  • Ukraine's shortage of soldiers is more dire than its deficit in arms and ammunition. Draft officers pull men off trains and buses and send them to the front.
  • The death toll has long surpassed 100,000 on each side of the war, forcing the draft of the elderly, raising the average age of a Ukrainian soldier to around 43 years.
  • Corruption remains widespread despite Zelensky firing numerous officers and the Defense Minister.
  • Zelensky is worried that the focus of Ukraine’s allies in the U.S. and Europe and of the global media has already shifted to Israel, Palestine, and the Gaza Strip.
Why are Time Magazine and the corporate media starting to throw Ukraine and Zelensky under the bus?

F9trQytaEAAgzZ6

F9trjhSacAE8C6r

F9trzxca8AAA87c

F9tsWGqacAASRlq

Call me a kook if you wish, but I have to put this out here. We here all know that Volodomyr Zelensky is a coke-snorting, spiritually depraved and degenerate Jew who has most likely cursed the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ for all of the days of his wretched life. That being said, just as every Saint has a past, so too does every Sinner have a future. Thus I propose that all of us Christians here pray daily for his repentance and salvation. May the Holy Spirit powerfully descend upon him. May he fall to his knees, weep for his sins, and publicly confess from his heart of hearts that Jesus Christ TRULY is King of Kings and Lord of Lords and the Saviour of all mankind. May he witness to all of humanity against his wicked and reprobate (((Globalist))) overlords.
✝️✝️✝️
AMEN

Call me a kook if you wish, but I have to put this out here. We here all know that Volodomyr Zelensky is a coke-snorting, spiritually depraved and degenerate Jew who has most likely cursed the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ for all of the days of his wretched life. That being said, just as every Saint has a past, so too does every Sinner have a future. Thus I propose that all of us Christians here pray daily for his repentance and salvation. May the Holy Spirit powerfully descend upon him. May he fall to his knees, weep for his sins, and publicly confess from his heart of hearts that Jesus Christ TRULY is King of Kings and Lord of Lords and the Saviour of all mankind. May he witness to all of humanity against his wicked and reprobate (((Globalist))) overlords.
✝️✝️✝️
AMEN
You are not a kook. We absolutely should pray for world leaders. Looking at it another way, we should pray for our enemies. Anyway you cut it, Zelenski falls in the category of people we should pray for. May God bless him and bring him to salvation.

Der Spiegel has started to upend the putrid “secular beautification/canonization” of Zelensky by quoting Kiev Mayor/former world champion heavyweight boxer Vitali Klitschko:

Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko has told Der Spiegel that Ukraine is moving towards authoritarianism, seemingly making a veiled criticism of President Volodymyr Zelensky.

"At some point we will no longer be any different from Russia, where everything depends on the whim of one man," the former heavyweight boxing champion said in a Dec. 1 interview.
https://kyivindependent.com/klitsch...ritarian-as-conflict-with-president-persists/

DS had to my recollection previously cast doubt on the counteroffensive. But this does not say much, as outlets have been doing it en masse to avoid greater embarrassment once Russian forces are found to have inevitably routed the Ukrainians.

Quoting Klitschko so publicly is a realization of how bad things are on the frontline.

Back