Trannies among us

678taliesin678

Other Christian
Heritage
Woman
This could be the ultimate in deceptive predators. Now I will not even be able to feel safe around what appear to be women.

Huge L for men in the dating arena, too. Imagine seeing one on a dating site.

Screenshot_20231030-082449_Browser.webpScreenshot_20231030-082302_Browser.webpScreenshot_20231030-082527_Browser.webp

FWIW, the voice is usually a dead giveaway, if you can't already tell by the body shape or Adam's apple.
There is almost always a “tell”; something that gives the charade away. Adam’s apple, like you mentioned. Oversized joints are another with “passing” men, no matter how thin they are, their joints are much larger than the size of a woman’s. There are actually Youtube videos to teach men to speak like women… Apparently, it’s pretty taxing on the male vocal-chords to speak so highly and softly, so they can’t speak that way for very long…

Photos are one thing (make-up can do anything)… but they never move like women, it’s always *trying* to “move like I think a woman would” and that also gives it away. You can’t act like a genuine woman unless you are one.

Last edited:
It probably is easy to spot them in real life. I forget that the Internet is mostly mirages and illusions and good camera angles.

I also notice that even ones that look feminine and I genuinely can't tell from their physical appearance (on the internet anyway), tend to have a very male sense of humor or perspective of looking at the world. The things that they think to say, etc... It's hard to put your finger on it exactly, but when you see it you know it.

On a more positive note, I noticed this random comment under a Latin chant Rosary video on Youtube. It sounds like a recent convert to Catholicism, and he offers a simple prayer.

Screenshot_20231118-195512_Browser.webp

I like this for Sunday meditation.

For my part, something about Orthodoxy that really draws me is the constant attitude of repentance, as if moment by moment, one is converting and being made new. Most of the Orthodox that I encounter seem this way. Orthodoxy actually seems very different from Catholicism.

Thankfully most of them are clock-able. I spend to much time on kiwi farms and now I’m on the trannies posting their L’s and the amount of Franke-vag photos make me want to vomit. The fake penis ones are horrendous but not as vomit inducing as the stink ditch. No horror/gore movie has ever made me squeamish but the trans surgeries. I get weak. These people need mental help. Except for the AGP fetish sickos. Let them mutilate themselves. I can’t believe after all these botched photos some still want a fake hole. These pictures will haunt you and make you wonder why the doctors aren't being arrested and losing their license.

Honestly everyone should see the surgery results to increase your prayer a hundred fold. Nothing like seeing that to make your prayers for these people happen more often. You get sad and angry equally. And cry out to God why is this happening please stop it.

I feel terribly sorry for those victimized by the tranny agenda, but also don’t want to be anywhere near them. A major factor for us to move cities was the creeping prevalence of trannies in day to day life… a full on 6 foot something man in a crop top and bike shorts stomping around a little league game and another guy playing dress up with long fingernails at the grocery checkout we’re the last straws. Kids don’t need to see that. This was in a “conservative” southern state as well. It’s a shame… Lord have mercy

Back