The Jesse Lee Peterson Thread

JLP, while his theology is retarded, is one of the funnest people to listen to.

I went through a phase where I listened to him every day at work or on my way to work during traffick.

He has had MANY great interviews.... some with people we already follow.

As a Master Troll... I am always shocked at his ability (to troll BLM folks in particular) AMAZIN!

Here are my favorites (sprinkled in the two Roosh inverviews for time gap sake for following through out the journey)

Last edited:
The last get G2C posted is his funniest, in my opinion. Skip to 19:00 for the best part.

With the way things are going on down here, we may be seeing Bro. Peterson soon. He's saving up to be able to buy a ticket from Elon Musk to Mars, to get away from the blacks.

He is the master troll of all time.

"This is not the conversation I thought we were having today and I feel very uncomfortable. "

"Were you surprised when Obama caused the insurrection?"

Last edited:
I heard he was an in the closet homosexual that has sexually assaulted a few young men that came to him for counseling. A trad Catholic website report on this. Any truth to all of this?

Last night's Special Assignment outlined the purported homosexual past of so-called minister and talk show host Jesse Lee Peterson. Church Militant sat down with Patrick Rooney, who told the shocking story of how Peterson allegedly pursued a 10-year homosexual relationship with him.

Patrick Rooney, abuse victim: "Next thing you know, he was ripping his clothes off and coming at me basically. And I did the same, took my clothes off and, the next thing you know, we are fully at it having, not to get into detail here, but basically full-on sexual acts."

Jesse talks to a bisexual Buddhist Monk.
"Are you a man?"
"I'd like to think so."

This woman needs to forgive her mother, and Jesse's blank stare is amazin'.

Last edited:
I havent listened to JLP for a very very long time, he is a very good debater, has good interviews and discussions, his Christian theology is what put me off he has some heretical views about Christ, brother augustine did a good one on his channel about the heresies of Jesse Lee Peterson
Thought JLP is a master troll, you are correct his Christian theology is heretical. He rarely drives deeply into deep theological topics, likely because it's obvious that he is not a well read man. He has a rather low view of Scripture. He places more weight on his "personal feelings in his heart" about God than what Scripture says about God. His views about all mothers are pawns of satan is rather absurd.

Jesse would say you clearly need to forgive your mother, @The Berean . 😉

People shouldn't listen to him for deep theology. I think he understands some practical Biblical wisdom; he's right about Satan speaking to people through their thoughts and feelings. He calls out destructive patterns of behavior in women, which is what is refreshing. He knows men can't put God first if they are enslaved to women.

He's calm even when he is being attacked. I watched his interview with Pastor Steven Anderson. Jesse is wrong about some things but he displays more fruits of the Spirit than Pastor Anderson.

"You can go to Hell."
"Amazin'!"

Last edited:
I'm not Black but I am slow. 😃
People shouldn't listen to him for deep theology. I think he understands some practical Biblical wisdom; he's right about Satan speaking to people through their thoughts and feelings. He calls out destructive patterns of behavior in women, which is what is refreshing. He knows men can't put God first if they are enslaved to women.

He's calm even when he is being attacked. I watched his interview with Pastor Steven Anderson. Jesse is wrong about some things but he displays more fruits of the Spirit than Pastor Anderson.

"You can go to Hell."
"Amazin'!"

JLP does espouse wisdom from to time time. And he usually eviscerates crazy liberals, progressives, etc.

"You can go to Hell."
"Amazin'!"

That's a curious segment because they expose how the only real sensical teaching is constant repentance and training towards theosis. Jesse correctly asks about that dichotomy, and Anderson says you have to fight it daily, but the exchange exposes the "saving" and "sinning" literalism or point in time things that both believe. To make it even weirder, Jesse thinks he can't sin lol - one guy says he can't sin, the other guy says he was saved in one moment (previously in his life). Pretty amusing, if you ask me.

That's a curious segment because they expose how the only real sensical teaching is constant repentance and training towards theosis. Jesse correctly asks about that dichotomy, and Anderson says you have to fight it daily, but the exchange exposes the "saving" and "sinning" literalism or point in time things that both believe. To make it even weirder, Jesse thinks he can't sin lol - one guy says he can't sin, the other guy says he was saved in one moment (previously in his life). Pretty amusing, if you ask me.

Good point. They are the two opposite ends of the Evangelical/Protestant spectrum. Pastor Anderson understates regeneration; Jesse overstates it.

One guy says sin doesn't matter(except homosexuality) because Jesus paid for it all; the other thinks being born again means you're incapable of sin.

Back