The disappearing of Ursula Von der Leyen

Aldebaran

Protestant
I've noticed that Ursula Von der Leyen has been completely disappeared from the media and major public events for the last year.

She has been all over the international news cycle for several years, being lauded and propped up as some kind of world leader - receiving tons of sickening and sycophantic praise along the way.

And now she has all but gone. Barely a mention in the media for several months.

What has happened to her?

Strange thread

I find it strange that the media-appointed "most powerful woman in the world", who has been ever-present in the front row at every event for "world leaders" for several years now has all but disappeared. And that nobody mentions it.

I suspect that the probe into her corruption surrounding covid (and no doubt other things) is closing in, and that the media has been forewarned about this so that she can slip quietly into the night.

It also shows that she never had any power at all, and is/was nothing but a figurehead. If that was ever in question.

Didn't she get rebuffed at a China visit recently? She was given a business or tourist visa and not received by State officials as a 'foreign leader" is usually received (and as she's accustomed to being treated). That was a good tell - some people outside the western bubble consider the EU as simply a trade council.

They just reelected her for the second term.
A clear majority of 401 lawmakers in the 720-seat legislature voted for the German Christian Democrat after a speech in which she pledged to be a strong leader for Europe in a time of crisis and polarization.

Back