South Dakota introduces sweeping new countersemitism legislation

Aldebaran

Protestant
South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem worships Jews and Israel, according to herself:

"When I was growing up, my dad would always gather our family together and we would pray for Israel. It was instilled in me from a very young age that the Jews were Gods chosen people, that Israel was the Holy Land, and that we should always pray for them."

In accordance with this absurd religious belief, she and her fellow believers have made "antisemitism" illegal, and with the following definitions:

• Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.
Because making it illegal to say that Jews control the government really shows that they don't control the government.
  • Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.
But Israel IS their own nation, according to Kirsti Noem herself?
  • Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.
I mean, commiting genocide is something all democratic nations do every now and then. Enough with the double standard.
  • Using the symbols and images associated with classic antisemitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.
Like the Bible?
  • Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.
Why would anyone do that, I wonder...

Full definition here:

Not countersemitism but ANTI. Makes the link not work...

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem worships Jews and Israel, according to herself:

"When I was growing up, my dad would always gather our family together and we would pray for Israel. It was instilled in me from a very young age that the Jews were Gods chosen people, that Israel was the Holy Land, and that we should always pray for them."

In accordance with this absurd religious belief, she and her fellow believers have made "countersemitism" illegal, and with the following definitions:

• Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective — such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.
Because making it illegal to say that Jews control the government really shows that they don't control the government.
  • Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.
But Israel IS their own nation, according to Kirsti Noem herself?
  • Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.
I mean, commiting genocide is something all democratic nations do every now and then. Enough with the double standard.
  • Using the symbols and images associated with classic countersemitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.
Like the Bible?
  • Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.
Why would anyone do that, I wonder...

Full definition here:

Not countersemitism but ANTI. Makes the link not work...
One more reason never to go to that crappy state.

Broads don't belong in politics. Every single one of the 50 governors of the USA are kikesuckers. Now the devil has come to collect. Their lull of making Americans believe they were for them is over. They must all pay what they promised when they exchanged their souls for "leadership" in the USA. They will all make it illegal to criticize the slimy creature with their hands on the floodgates, their feet on your life savings, and their noses in your private businesses sniffing for anything they can take.

I sincerely pray that more people become anti-jew with every passing day, but more importantly I pray that more people recognize the in-house traitors quicker, they must be dealt with when the feds can no longer send jackboots after every dissident patriot in the west.

Back