Roosh streams?

Hi All,

I am a longtime member of the Roosh forum but mostly as a lurker as I didn't feel like I had the knowledge to really contribute to the theological discussions. But happy to be on this new forum and realize that I shouldn't procrastinate any longer about participating on forums. :)

I was wondering if anyone knows where to find Roosh's streams such as Roosh hours so that I could download them before he wipes out his site? I used to be able to just search on his forum and find them all, so I wonder if they were already removed. But maybe someone can point me in the right direction? Since Roosh mentioned that we should save what we want before the deadline, I don't feel like this would be stealing. I would only want to have the videos because there is so much knowledge in there and I think I only skimmed the surface.

Thanks!

CC

This isn't what the OP asked for but I hope Roosh's tour of the US where most cities were draped with the rainbow flag will be preserved for posterity.

Hi All,

I am a longtime member of the Roosh forum but mostly as a lurker as I didn't feel like I had the knowledge to really contribute to the theological discussions. But happy to be on this new forum and realize that I shouldn't procrastinate any longer about participating on forums. :)

I was wondering if anyone knows where to find Roosh's streams such as Roosh hours so that I could download them before he wipes out his site? I used to be able to just search on his forum and find them all, so I wonder if they were already removed. But maybe someone can point me in the right direction? Since Roosh mentioned that we should save what we want before the deadline, I don't feel like this would be stealing. I would only want to have the videos because there is so much knowledge in there and I think I only skimmed the surface.

Thanks!

CC
There is nothing wrong with your thread - but I believe the creators of this website are trying to move away from Roosh's shadows .
I am sure lot of his earlier staff (which has mostly "unpublished" since )must be archived online somewhere if you really look for it).

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback! I am actually looking for more of the recent stuff from when he started moving away from his old stuff to becoming Orthodox. Say 2020 onwards...

I had asked one of the admins if it was Ok to post this question.

Thanks!

CC

I recently started rewatching Rooshs Babylon Road travel series. I am planning a similar months-long road trip and also making videos of it. All the road trip vlogs you see on YouTube are very poppy, vain, worldly. I have no interest in doing that. Babylon Road is much more subdued and peaceful. A bit more my style.

Back