Request for a Social Dynamics Sub-Forum

Shodan

Orthodox Inquirer
Remnant
In December, after having attended a horrid company Christmas function, I wrote a post about feeling physically ill due to having automatically attempted to seduce a woman at the bar where we had the event. This was a snap reaction from years of the 'Alpha PUA'(TM) lifestyle.

My intent was to simply inquire with fellow members about a phenomenon of experiencing physical effects due to abidance in soul decaying behavior, however, what the thread developed into was something quite different.

The majority of the readers believed, which may have been the fault of my phrasing, that I was deriding the merits of understanding intersexual dynamics, and the general concepts of "game", with the latter being defined as an active system of understanding of psycho-social-dominance, rather than being exclusively intertwined with the PUA lifestyle. This was not my intent.

This has led me to reflect... why don't we have a social dominance, acuity, dynamics, etc., subsection on this forum?

Yes... we have courtship... and yes we have the work forum... but why don't we have a subsection somewhere that deals specifically with social dynamics? This would cover neurology, and general human behavior. In my opinion, such awareness is necessary for strong male figures, stable families, and is the bedrock of how to DECONDITION ONESELF FROM THE OVERARCHING PROGRESSIVE CULTURE. Achieving such a feat yields upward mobility too.

Here's why this matters: For those of us that lived through the RVF 1.0 and Roissy in D.C. era, who later embraced the God Pill, we don't need this subsection, but we're a dying bread. Additionally, there never has been a website (that I'm aware of) that provide that style of advice, with a discussion aspect, without the taint of promoting mass male whoredom, or Cathedral censorship. The younger generation(s), and older men that missed the original Red Pill era, have no where to go to discuss the basics of Red Pill awareness, in an unfiltered, non-PUA setting. Simply put, the Red Pill is how not to be a slave to the globohomo elite, and I do not believe that this forum currently has the framework to continue carrying the torch of said information.

In sum, we require a social dynamics, and perhaps even a light archive, section.

Anyone entirely object, or have advice about how we can go about establishing such a section in the most productive means possibe?

Back