• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Organ and Blood Donors

TheSurveyor

Catholic
Remnant
I've been pretty adamant against getting on the organ donor list, and I also don't trust the people at blood banks to safely extract blood from my body.

Maybe I'm in the wrong for refusing to donate blood that could potentially help others, but I just cannot overcome the uncertainty I feel about it.

But this has gotten me thinking, what actually does happen to the blood and organs donated. I'm sure that most probably goes to people in need, but is that the case for all it? Has anyone ever wondered where all that blood is going?

I've given blood for medical reasons to lower hematocrit due to exogenous testosterone use....at a blood donation center.

I'm not a fan but I'd rather do that than have a blood clot.

Haven't had to do it in a couple years, but at one point I went every month.

I personally hate it and will probably not do it again unless its the last resort.

Yeah, I don't think they are above using your blood in rituals or selling it to people who will.

They already do it with corpses. If you sign up to "donate your body to science", then in all likelihood it will be bought by a government and used in weapons tests, and that's a best case scenario.

Yeah, I don't think they are above using your blood in rituals or selling it to people who will.
I really really think you're going out on a limb here dude.

Just don't give blood if you're worried about it man.

But there is a legitimate need for blood banks and all that.

I wouldn't obsess over this stuff... Which, forgive me, kinda seems like you're doing...

I really really think you're going out on a limb here dude.

Just don't give blood if you're worried about it man.

But there is a legitimate need for blood banks and all that.

I wouldn't obsess over this stuff... Which, forgive me, kinda seems like you're doing...
Making a short post on an obscure forum is hardly something I would call "obsessing". I just thought it had to do with the topic and was a position worth sharing.

I indeed don't donate blood.

Making a short post on an obscure forum is hardly something I would call "obsessing". I just thought it had to do with the topic and was a position worth sharing.

I indeed don't donate blood.

No way in hell would I donate blood, who knows what they'll do with it. I don't shoot steroids or took the vaxx so no need to worry about blood clots either.

Organ donation forms always felt like I'm putting myself on a hit list.

With all the vaxxed up blood out there infested with MRNA nanotech poison in it, I would only consider donating my own blood as a safe stash for myself in case of a life-threatening accident and resulting blood loss. No doubt the self-appointed elites have done this already, or something similar by other nefarious methods.

I think the newborn blood samples are more about keeping it for research, and to have everyone's DNA. It shouldn't be done without consent. I doubt it is being used for occult rituals, or at least not much. I'm sure there are sicko occultist people working in blood labs and stealing samples for rituals somewhere, but I doubt the newborn blood repository is intended for this. It's primarily an abuse of privacy.

I think regular blood donation is needed. My wife had several transfusions when her white cell count was too low. I agree the donation process is unpleasant. I think donating blood is a noble thing to do.

As for organ donors, I've always been in favor of this, having seen many stories of life saving transplants. However, I have heard of donors being held in a vegetative state on life support, to keep their organs alive until a need appears. When the organ is needed, they finally withdraw life support and let the person finish dying so they can harvest the organ. This is extremely ghoulish, and very hard on the family holding vigil over their dying loved one.

I assume that those of you who do not donate blood, or are not willing to donate your organs, have it noted on your medical records that you will not accept a blood donation or a donated organ under any circumstances? Right?

God blessed me with O-neg/CMV-neg blood that apparently is a desired combination to administer to the very young including the recently born. I am a regular donor of many years. I experience no adverse side effects. Only God knows if I've made an impact.
My wife is the same and on top of that has too much iron, so has to give blood multiple times a year anyway. Here in Australia, you actually get a text message that tells you where your blood has gone. Last month, she didn't get the text so rang to find out the issue. It turned out that her 'special' blood had gone to three different hospitals to care for newborns who needed it and the system couldn't handle a message about multiple destinations!

I nearly died in a motorcycle wreck in the early '90s. Massachusetts General Hospital had to issue a plasma shortage alert due to my needing 120+ units over a couple days in which I needed multiple surgeries to save my life. Without donated blood, I wouldn't be here today.

I donate my O+ regularly and will do so for the rest of my life.

Back