Nord Stream bombing

Sweden be like

nothingtoseehere.jpg

I'm starting to doubt anything was blown up.

Seems more like a press event to popularize "the war" and the extreme hike in prices of energy that year.

Seems more like a press event to popularize "the war" and the extreme hike in prices of energy that year.

What’s the reason though?

Because bombing the pipeline, though reckless, makes some sense from the perspective that that US were worried about Germany becoming completely un-cucked and turning toward Russia.

It being fake relies on a largely unfalsifiable claim that the whole world is a stage and every event carefully managed and manipulated. I’m not saying there is no element of truth to that, as powerful elites certainly do conspire. But for world events to be orchestrated to such an extent requires a belief that the elites are ultra-competent to a near blackpilling extent and operate with cohesive unity, and I don’t think that’s entirely congruent with what we see.

The retarded Biden admin staffed by histrionic Jews doing something reckless fits Occam’s Razor imho. However I remain open to all possibilities

So are you saying the images of bubbles rising out of the sea was either a computer simulation or a film set?
More plausible, to stop Germany trading with Russia and then having more solid reasons to resist the American effort for Ukraine.

What’s the reason though?

Because bombing the pipeline, though reckless, makes some sense from the perspective that that US were worried about Germany becoming completely un-cucked and turning toward Russia.

It being fake relies on a largely unfalsifiable claim that the whole world is a stage and every event carefully managed and manipulated. I’m not saying there is no element of truth to that, as powerful elites certainly do conspire. But for world events to be orchestrated to such an extent requires a belief that the elites are ultra-competent to a near blackpilling extent and operate with cohesive unity, and I don’t think that’s entirely congruent with what we see.

The retarded Biden admin staffed by histrionic Jews doing something reckless fits Occam’s Razor imho. However I remain open to all possibilities
I think this is about keeping Europe in check.

By using the narrative of a bomb, Russia can blame the US, the US can blame Russia.

I consider it likely that it has been agreement by Russia and the US.

Europe was threatening to take over the US in financial / production power just before Corona. (Euro was about to become the most used currency globally)

I think Nordstream might be an US / Russian agreement to weaken Europe.

They did very well, US and Russia! exported loads of LNG to Europe at crazy prices. The current European industry is in a bad state.

Both Russia and the US come out very very well.

At this moment the only loser is Europe.

Maybe it happened, but the whole vagueness around it, lack of investigation shows something fishy is going on.

Cui bono? Who wins, who loses?

It being fake relies on a largely unfalsifiable claim that the whole world is a stage and every event carefully managed and manipulated.

Stop using these crazy arguments and debating tricks. If I say I don't trust the state and the media in this case, doesn't mean i say "the whole world is a stage and every event carefully managed and manipulated."

So are you saying the images of bubbles rising out of the sea was either a computer simulation or a film set?
I say we all have just seen some bubbles on a tv screen and that we need to trust the state/ the media that this is real.
Just that we need to trust the fake bucha genocide. Or the fake hospital bombings.

Very likely we are in propaganda / deception territory.

As said, the only loser is Europe at this moment in time. What exactly happened i can't prove or disprove. (and I think it is intended that way, a non-verifiable "attack")

GEHmibRWsAAv75E.webp

It is natural to theorize on what the truth is when obviously what is being told to us are lies. The Nordstream bombing has multiple layers to it's conspiracy that may even go back to Russia through "Ukrainian" agents.

While true that Natural Gas industry in Russia was hurt, it's Oil Industry was not. Is it implausible that Oil tycoons in Russia were tired of years of selling oil at basement bargain prices like they were when competing against the Sauds during the Trump years? We cannot rule out the idea of a traitor within Russia helping to facilitate the bombing.

However, no matter what the cause is, the end result is that Germany remains the World's biggest cuck slave to be abused and used. Their pipeline to huge productivity and profits is blown up and "no one" is responsible, lol.

Back