Motivation Lounge

president

Heirloom
While all motivation ultimately comes from Christ, this is a lounge thread to post sources of motivation of any kind.

I know nothing about Dragon Ball Z, but I stumbled across this video and it surprised me. Includes clips and dialogue from the show as well as other sources along with some pretty good music.

Put it on while you're exercising or just watch it. Good stuff even if you're not a DBZ fan.

This is a YouTube channel called Gravemind. It's a blend of anime video sometimes audio but it's usually dubbed over with lectures and talks about just about anything motivation wise.

While all motivation ultimately comes from Christ, this is a lounge thread to post sources of motivation of any kind.

I know nothing about Dragon Ball Z, but I stumbled across this video and it surprised me. Includes clips and dialogue from the show as well as other sources along with some pretty good music.

Put it on while you're exercising or just watch it. Good stuff even if you're not a DBZ fan.

Do yourself a favor and actually go watch DBZ, great show with good messages. It's not just some typical kids cartoon.

Kai is a worse (though mildly shortened on filler) version of it, btw. Super also removed all the soul from the original anime. A lot of the games (Legacy of Goku 2 and 3 are my favorites) are also pretty good, if you like game of video.

I don't know what the deal is with GT, especially since I only had 1 pirated DVD of it that I think I found boring, but I feel like they couldn't top the Buu saga at all. It closed the story very nicely as well.

Kai is a worse (though mildly shortened on filler) version of it, btw. Super also removed all the soul from the original anime. A lot of the games (Legacy of Goku 2 and 3 are my favorites) are also pretty good, if you like game of video.

I don't know what the deal is with GT, especially since I only had 1 pirated DVD of it that I think I found boring, but I feel like they couldn't top the Buu saga at all. It closed the story very nicely as well.

If you've watched DBZ already watch abridged on YouTube, it's hilarious. They don't change the story at all they just make it incredibly comical.

Back