Mens Clothing (everyday, work, etc)

Gazeebo

Orthodox Inquirer
Heritage
I would like to get some opinions on any of the blue collar workers here. I usually go with Carhartt clothing however it seems they have started making their clothing less impressive than they use too. Also it's very oversized too.

With all that said does anyone here have any information or alternatives for blue collar work wear?

Carhartt also imposed vaccine mandates on their staff. What about Filson, Freenote, and Anian?

You can't really find cheap made in America clothing that'll last, so you have to pay up.

Thrift stores and a cheap reliable tailor is a great option too.

Kind of a weird product, but I live in a cold climate and these gloves, Showa Temres, are amazing for working in cold weather. They are Japanese ice fishing gloves and I use them for ice climbing, landscaping or doing almost any work when it's awful outside, bike commuting in the cold/snow/rain, etc:

Amazon product ASIN B0BN54Z46G

Kind of a weird product, but I live in a cold climate and these gloves, Showa Temres, are amazing for working in cold weather. They are Japanese ice fishing gloves and I use them for ice climbing, landscaping or doing almost any work when it's awful outside, bike commuting in the cold/snow/rain, etc:

Amazon product ASIN B0BN54Z46G
How odd, I use these exact gloves for work.. Tough to beat for the price! Quite warm as well.

I buy all my work shirts and pants from Aramark.

I did warehouse maintenance for four years and that is what we used. Got so comfortable wearing the button up long sleeve shirts and carpenter pants that I wear them all the time now.

What's funny is they kind of became the standard in ice climbing. Everyone would pay silly prices for gloves, for example $260 for nice Arc'teryx ones or $150 for Black Diamond gloves. But the $22 fishing gloves work just as well!
I'm interested. I love it when you can find something inexpensive that's as good or better than the expensive name brand stuff they sell at REI.

There isn't an image for me in your original post about these gloves, if you posted or tried to post one. I went to the company's site and searched on gloves for fishing. If you don't mind, which are the ones that you like for ice climbing out of these:

Carhartt also imposed vaccine mandates on their staff. What about Filson, Freenote, and Anian?

You can't really find cheap made in America clothing that'll last, so you have to pay up.

Thrift stores and a cheap reliable tailor is a great option too.
I suppose they did probably why their cloths never fit anymore.

I am not against paying just don't want to pay more for the same if that makes sense. Thank you for the brand suggestions.

I'm interested. I love it when you can find something inexpensive that's as good or better than the expensive name brand stuff they sell at REI.

There isn't an image for me in your original post about these gloves, if you posted or tried to post one. I went to the company's site and searched on gloves for fishing. If you don't mind, which are the ones that you like for ice climbing out of these:

Should be Showa Temres 282-02. The showagroup site you linked to wants to sell you 50 pairs at once, so I recommend just using Amazon or some other site. They run small so definitely size up. I'm a medium in most men's gloves and wear a large in these.

showa temres.webp

Back