• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Memes and GIFs That Will Instantly Trigger Leftists & Normies

Gradient

Heirloom
So many great memes to preserve.

1696868218872.png

I miss the Godly memes thread (forget the actual name but that's as good as any) that was closed on the old forum a while back. Those memes always ended up here but their own thread is really nice.

For posterity.

screencapture-worldgreynews-details-159638-white-australian-man-now-worth-more-than-100-million-afte.png
I’ve seen Leonard say that exact phrase about shooting an animal, cleaning and gutting it after letting it bleed out, divorce leaves her mind ,

It’s *probably* Leonard but could be some other Aussie , as that could be a common phrase there

For posterity.

screencapture-worldgreynews-details-159638-white-australian-man-now-worth-more-than-100-million-afte.png

It's a great meme based on this:

The Leonard D Neubache quote thrown in to make it seem like he was the real mastermind is an awesome inside joke for RVF members.

I miss the Godly memes thread (forget the actual name but that's as good as any) that was closed on the old forum a while back. Those memes always ended up here but their own thread is really nice
Why don't you start it? It's important to test the new forum by creating threads, and you're right that the Godly Memes Thread is needed.

Back