• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Kanye West & His Troubles With The Tribe

BitterEnd

Orthodox
Heritage
I hope he is doing well. He wrote a new song but it is not especially wholesome. I think he should come back to doing interviews, he has plenty of stories left to tell, I am sure.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ish-b-stage-Lil-Durk-Ty-Dolla-Sign-Dubai.html

I hope he is doing well. He wrote a new song but it is not especially wholesome. I think he should come back to doing interviews, he has plenty of stories left to tell, I am sure.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ish-b-stage-Lil-Durk-Ty-Dolla-Sign-Dubai.html

Song must be that unwholesome you can't even hear the words they're so busy beeping them out..

This was an interesting video about Kanye from Mr. Pageau. It was posted on RVF, with details on his symbolic interpretation.

It's hard to criticize a man who puts his life and money on the line to speak his truth. "Mentally ill" controlled-op or whatever, I never liked Kanye until "Net N' Yoohoo," but now I'm a fan. And now that I'm finally giving his music a shot, gotta say, it ain't too bad either. I see what all the hype was about (even though it's not my go to genre).

I’m worried he’s going to get assassinated . Hopefully his security is good

Heck same for Rfk Jr
I was thinking the same thing. If someone of Kanye's stature were to get taken out it could be a partial flashpoint in the straw breaking of the camel's back on Civil War 2.0. I can't really see a large scale "traditional" looking civil war breaking out, but instead lots of smaller skirmishes around the country that are stylistically reminiscent of Kyle Rittenhouse's night in Kenosha.

Like you said, same thing with RFK Jr., if the JQ take out another Kennedy things could get really squirrely, really fast.

I was thinking the same thing. If someone of Kanye's stature were to get taken out it could be a partial flashpoint in the straw breaking of the camel's back on Civil War 2.0. I can't really see a large scale "traditional" looking civil war breaking out, but instead lots of smaller skirmishes around the country that are stylistically reminiscent of Kyle Rittenhouse's night in Kenosha.

Like you said, same thing with RFK Jr., if the JQ take out another Kennedy things could get really squirrely, really fast.

If I had to guess, while the zionist shot callers would love to assassinate both, they will simply decide to do everything they can to cancel both. “Rfk Jr is a discredited conspiracy theorist, his views have been disproven, msm outlets should not bother covering him, except to say he has been discredited and disproven.”

“Kanye is dangerous and countersemitic, Target and other stores must drop his product line and concentrate on selling transgender children’s clothing”

This is clearly (((their))) ongoing strategy .

That said we are still hosed. The things that both democrat and republican Congress and senators agree on? Israel is our greatest ally, we must keep sending them money and military aid and keep fighting wars in the Middle East and just say “we are protecting our democracy “.

Same for Ukraine but it looks like Ukraine may be a lost cause, and no amount of money or spin from the news outlets can change that

I use to live in LA and it's amazing how accessible most celebrities are (even with security). They'll stubbornly stay in the same mansions for decades sometimes, and eventually everyone in town knows where they live. You'll also often see them out and about town with minimal and sometimes no security.

It always surprised me that the muzzies (aka the jews) didn't have a US sleeper cell where they could take out 20 of America's biggest celebrities in a span of 5 minutes. Just imagine if Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Dave Grohl, Oprah, Tom Brady, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Steven Spielberg, Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Billie Eilish, Kaitlyn Jenner, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Dwayne Johnson, Bill Gates, and Beyonce where all simultaneously assassinated within a five minute period? There would be a collective mental and financial breakdown of American society. It would make 911 look like amateur hour. Of course, I'm not advocating this, nor am I trying to give anyone any "bright ideas," but if you really wanted to hurt America, then disappearing their celebrities would be a good place to start.

If the jew's AI, 5-D Chess System thinks it's a bad idea to take out Kanye, then in an existential, war gaming, reverse psy-op-false-flag operation sense, Kanye should indeed be taken out (by anti-zionist US nationalists). Again, not advocating this, but if the war is that complicated and nefarious, people need to start thinking outside the box. Fight fire with fire and stop taking a knife to a gun fight.

It always surprised me that the muzzies (aka the jews) didn't have a US sleeper cell where they could take out 20 of America's biggest celebrities in a span of 5 minutes. Just imagine if Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Dave Grohl, Oprah, Tom Brady, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Steven Spielberg, Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Tom Cruise, Billie Eilish, Kaitlyn Jenner, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Dwayne Johnson, Bill Gates, and Beyonce where all simultaneously assassinated within a five minute period?

I think for that to happen, it would have to be green lighted. How organised is the dissident right in the US? Not much. And what would be the chances of any dissident organisation not being infiltrated? I doubt Muslims are much different.

In terms of Europe, there are around 200,000 Islamic extremists under state monitoring. The UK foils and Islamic terror plot about once a month, with around one or so a year getting executed. Which European "leader" was targeted for assassination by Islamic terrorists? It was barely covered, as it was not green lit. When there is a terrorist attack, it always seems the attacker was "known to authorities". There is a large internal spy net, which is one reason people should be using basic op sec on sites like this - VPN, don't use your normal email, and ideally use different browsers.

160 on terror watch lists caught trying to enter the US in 2023 (as of Sep) -

How many more "green lit" were let in? How many more with no documents or fake documents? How many crossed the border without being "processed in"?

There's probably 10,000s of Muslims in the US who could be poked into doing an terrorism if it was useful. Every now and then, one will do one of his own accord.

If an attack happens, and there is any sort of real response - it's fake. If the biggest problem about the attack is "Islamaphobia", then I'd presume it was not green lit.

And with things going as they are in Israel, it seems about time for another attack they they authorities definitely knew is about to happen - to happen.

I think for that to happen, it would have to be green lighted. How organised is the dissident right in the US? Not much. And what would be the chances of any dissident organisation not being infiltrated?
Good points. I was thinking something similar. There really is no organized militia style, citizen run, counter offensive in the US that could be effective against ZOG. Everyone is too lazy, disorganized, and scared to do anything about The Masters Of Puppets. All this talk of "white nationalists" being the number one threat to America and democracy is ridiculous. There's probably less than 10,000 true white nationalists in the style and intensity of American History X in the US and most of them probably don't even know each other, much less are they "organized."

With regards to Kanye, he's in danger from all sides. He could be taken out by the jews who he is viciously insulting or by anti-zionists who want to frame the jews for his assassination.

Kanye is smart and talented and he still has the financial resources to produce tons of anti-jew propaganda, so we'll see how long he lasts.

Kanye apologises in Hebrew on his Instagram.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainme...rsemitic-comments-issues-an-apology-in-hebrew

78856b0dd4e1aed99cde766086390cf7_w200.gif

Very bizzare time to do this backtracking and apology. J losing the african-american masses and having egg on face due to war?
Make extremely polarizing, very famous rapper apologize day after Christmas?
What prize did Kanye get for this?
How much more did he just lose?

Hell what does that even say?

Very bizzare time to do this backtracking and apology. J losing the african-american masses and having egg on face due to war?

Probably about to drop a new album.

According to the article, it says,

“I sincerely apologize to the Jewish community for any unintended outburst caused by my words or actions,” Ye wrote.

“It was not my intention to offend or demean, and I deeply regret any pain I may have caused,”

Looks like Ye has to bend the knee or get destroyed in the courts.

^^^
This is probably part of it (dropping new music). He could also be trolling or "someone" could have threatened his children, etc. I also don't see Kanye as being a very serious person. He's basically like a big spoiled rich kid who gets everything he wants for Christmas and by the time New Years Day rolls around he's bored with it all and puts everything in the trash.

A serious person would do something radical like disappear, reorganize their wealth, and hit the JQ anonymously and asymmetrically from all sides by naming names, doxxing, swatting, organizing anti-zionist militias, etc. Full on guerilla warfare. But guys like Kanye, and Alex, and Nick wouldn't know what to do with the boredom of anonymity and they are too scared to truly go after anyone (although I do appreciate their sometimes humorous efforts). They are celebrities addicted to fame/attention and so they'll just keep running their mouths basically about nothing simply because it helps them to get the attention of women who under normal circumstances would be out of their league. Never underestimate the power of poonanny over men... The Thirst is real. Everything these entertaining (and sometimes poignant) posers do is about fame, money, and getting the attention of beautiful women.

Last edited:
According to the article, it says,

“I sincerely apologize to the Jewish community for any unintended outburst caused by my words or actions,” Ye wrote.

“It was not my intention to offend or demean, and I deeply regret any pain I may have caused,”

Looks like Ye has to bend the knee or get destroyed in the courts.
Thanks I should have looked harder at the article.

And how sad if your last sentence is the truth. What was the point of his rhetoric for the last odd years if he will just lay down because oh now that can hurt my precious money.

Back