Hollywood Is Run Like A Satanic Cult

Cynllo

Administrator
Other Christian
Heritage
Philanthropist
Dropping the 'is' from this title.

Anne Heche was an actress seen trying to escape a body bag, being taken to a hospital after a car crash.

heche.jpg

One eye pose and monarch butterfly on the headstone.

I never understood why they killed her or why she crashed her car. IIRC there was security camera footage of her zooming past a house in her car, just before it crashed. Or is she really even dead? Faked?

Katt Williams was right.

Citing as an example of alleged grooming he experienced by Combs, Jones claims that Combs encouraged him to watch producer and reality TV personality Steven ‘Stevie J’ Jordan, someone who Combs allegedly knew Jones admired professionally, engage in sex with another man.

“This was done to ease Mr. Jones’ anxiety concerning homosexuality,” the suit alleges. “According to Mr. Combs, ‘this is a normal practice in the music industry, look even Stevie J is doing it.’”

Stevie J is not accused of wrongdoing and is not named as a defendant in the lawsuit. In a statement to CNN, he called Jones’ allegations “false.”

“My lawyer will be handling this going forward,” Stevie J added.

Jones also alleges in the suit that Combs is liable for a sexual assault he says he experienced by Oscar-winning actor Cuba Gooding, Jr., which allegedly took place “on a yacht rented by Mr. Combs in the US Virgin Islands in January 2023.”

“Mr. Combs was present while Mr. Jones was being assaulted by Cuba Gooding Jr.,” the suit alleges. “Mr. Jones was legally on the premises as a guest and invitee of Mr. Combs. Cuba Gooding Jr. was legally on the premises as a guest and invitee of Mr. Combs.”

Hollywood serves as the "ministry of propaganda" for the global order, which I believe to be anti-Christian and, in essence, satanic. The portrayal of satanism in popular culture as a practice involving blood drinking, pentagrams, and heavy black makeup is a psy-op, a manipulative effort to misdirect our perception of what satanism truly represents.

The true nature of satanism lies in the promotion of sin, fostering fear over faith. Satan is a seducer, not a horned, hoofed figure or the red cartoonish character with three teeth often depicted in media. In the early Middle Ages, the concept of Satanism as a distinct practice or belief system was not yet formed. The fear of the devil was more abstract, tied to personal sin rather than organized groups or rituals.

Those who advocate for practices such as sodomy or abortion, however, embody the true spirit of satanism. They are often well-dressed, eloquent, and popular, unassumingly spreading messages of sin and moral corruption. Their devilish possession is evident in their conviction and belief in the black ideas they promote.

Skip to around 10:00 minute mark.

Who's the 777 guy (not important really)? Is Breuer saying it might be an actor or some android being that's not literally Dave Chapelle? I don't get it. I still can't discern the implication. He relented after coming back from South Africa and got paid? Why then do in between skits on the social BS? That was interesting but didn't reveal all that much. Perhaps you know more, budo

Who's the 777 guy (not important really)? Is Breuer saying it might be an actor or some android being that's not literally Dave Chapelle? I don't get it. I still can't discern the implication. He relented after coming back from South Africa and got paid? Why then do in between skits on the social BS? That was interesting but didn't reveal all that much. Perhaps you know more, budo
I honestly don't know a whole lot. Just found out when I saw the Roseanne Barr clip and thought it was interesting because when he said the word "visited", I was thinking Kanye West was "visited" as well when he went off on the ((()))s.

Rumor is that the "new" Dave Chappelle is either a clone or an impostor and is not the same as the "old" Dave Chappelle (DC) when he came back after being gone for 10 years.

One can see that Jim Breuer is/was very, very careful in choosing his words. He obviously looks scared and uncomfortable in telling the truth because of powerful forces behind the scene.

I honestly don't know a whole lot. Just found out when I saw the Roseanne Barr clip and thought it was interesting because when he said the word "visited", I was thinking Kanye West was "visited" as well when he went off on the ((()))s.

Rumor is that the "new" Dave Chappelle is either a clone or an impostor and is not the same as the "old" Dave Chappelle (DC) when he came back after being gone for 10 years.

One can see that Jim Breuer is/was very, very careful in choosing his words. He obviously looks scared and uncomfortable in telling the truth because of powerful forces behind the scene.
Well Jim Breuer came very close to being cancelled for the sin of treating Owen Benjamin like a human being. If he didn't know then he surely does now.

Let me be the first to remind you all that P Diddy and Jay Z didn't kill themselves.

Warning: Language.

Full text
Kyle Marisa Roth, a famous Tik Toker has been found dead with no cause of death given.

She recently uploaded videos exposing Oprah and Diddy.

The family is unsure about what caused her death.

In the weeks leading to her passing she was having issues with her account with over 700k followers being banned.

Kyle Marisa Roth, controversial TikTokker, dead at 36​

Kyle Marisa Roth, a TikTokker known for controversial celebrity blind items who started many of her videos with “You want more? I’ll give you more,” has died. She was 36.

Kyle’s sister, Lindsay, announced the news Monday on Instagram, claiming the content creator died last

“We don’t know happened yet,” Lindsay wrote. “I know she touched so many people with her humor, intelligence, beauty, gossip activism, athleticism and more – she had so many gifts. if anyone wants to connect about Kyle, I’m here to talk and share memories.”

Her mom, Jacquie Cohen Roth, also reacted to the news on LinkedIn, writing, “My daughter Kyle has passed away. She touched some of your lives personally and some of your lives via her immense life on another platform.”

“Kyle loved and lived fiercely. Nothing makes sense now and we’ll understand more in the next few days,” Jacquie added.

The Post has contacted Lindsay and Jacquie for comment.

Kyle’s last TikTok — in which she talks about the irony of a cringe Tom Sandoval and Jojo Siwa both appearing on Fox’s “Special Forces” — was posted last week. It currently has over 2 million views.

Celebrities and fellow TikTokkers quickly paid their tributes to Kyle after news of her death broke.

Back