• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

French Politics Thread

Participation almost 60%
Rassemblement National has done well, there is another round of voting in a weeks time

Indian blogger gets it right.

If this was the British parliamentary system, the RN would have gotten an absolute majority, but with the 2-round runoffs expect Macron to ally with the left and stand down in ridings where the left is ahead, and vice versa. The center-right will cuck for Macron.

French woman pleads for help:

"I am 26 years old, blonde, with light eyes, and I have always lived in the 6th arrondissement of Lyon, which is thought of as the poshest area in Lyon, and my daily life has become unbearable. I write this because, ten years ago, I could go out with my friends in the evening, at any hour, without being bothered, insulted, followed, or stabbed.

I mention stabbing because, three years ago, my boyfriend, along with two of his friends, on their way home, were approached by a group of men. They surrounded them, stole one of their cell phones. They tried to fight back, and my boyfriend, in spite of being a strong rugbyman, got stabbed, in the arm--while protecting his neck, which was the target. Someone tried to cut his throat.

As for myself, on a regular basis, men follow me, insult me because I refuse to talk back or because I say I have a boyfriend. One day, one spit on me. More and more, I am whistled at like a dog, or "ksksks"'d like I am a cat. Acts of this nature have happened to me perhaps thirty times in the past year.

Six months ago, we adopted a puppy. One evening, my boyfriend went out to walk him at 9pm, and three men tried to steal the puppy. Since then, we only go out in the evening as a couple, and I always carry pepper spray in my purse.

In our neighborhood, just in our block, there are three drug dealing spots, which work constantly. Day and night. With everything that entails: watchmen loitering outside our house, milling about, shouting, getting high and bothering people, especially women.

Every single one of the actions I mentioned (and they are only a part of what we have gone through) is the fact of men of sub-Saharan African or North African origin. A white man has never behaved towards me the way they have.

Is it racist to call out what my daily life has become as a woman, because of immigration? Is my reality, my daily life, racist? Am I not as legitimate as any other person to call out traumatising acts of violence, just because they are done by foreigners or immigrants?

To be clear, I am not talking about men in general, but specifically men, sometimes underage, who are of immigrant background.

Now, and for about four years, the way I live my life has had to change to live with this constant insecurity. Now I live with a pepper spray outside my front door, a taser, and a false pistol, after an attempted break-in. We have had an extra lock added to our door. We have a security camera in our apartment. In my purse, I carry a second pepper spray, as well as brass knuckles on my keychain. I never walk into a building without checking both sides of the street, in case a man is following me. I never make eye contact with you-know-who. I constantly cross the street. I no longer leave my home on my own after 9pm. I no longer use public transport for obvious reasons. I am afraid when I am alone at home. I am afraid when outside. Now, I am always afraid.

I do not want this future for my children who, fortunately, are not yet here. I do not understand people who do not see that France is turning into a cradle of insecurity because of immigrant men. Insecurity to women, but to men as well.

Therefore, for your future, and those of your children or your children-to-be: cast the right vote.”

Last edited:
Let me get this straight...they are protesting "RN Fascism", but go topless while mopping the floor, wearing 1950s polka dot skirts? Tell us that you feminists deep-down want to be dominated by ultra-masculine men, without telling us. Perhaps this is why they agitate for more violent AFME invaders. I think white European men have totally lost the plot. To me, theirs is a scream for help and protection. Actions speak louder than words.

Let me get this straight...they are protesting "RN Fascism", but go topless while mopping the floor, wearing 1950s polka dot skirts? Tell us that you feminists deep-down want to be dominated by ultra-masculine men, without telling us. Perhaps this is why they agitate for more violent AFME invaders. I think white European men have totally lost the plot. To me, theirs is a scream for help and protection. Actions speak louder than words.

Interesting interpretation you have, probably basically correct.

At some level they don't like the pussification of western men who have not managed to call out the overall traitorous development of the political class.

However they are taking it out on the RN. It's only a lunatic fringe that carries out irrational actions like this but it's a sign of something under the surface...

That policeman is funny, not smiling or laughing but solemnly making a phone call about the unusual disturbance too confused about what action to take. He's not going to start swinging a baton or handcuffing one of them with everyone filming like that...

Women: screaming for help from white men.

Also women: white man bad, patriarchy etc etc.

Yawn

Denmark has managed to take action on immigration with a female labour PM, but it's too late for France via traditional politics. What can she really do? They'll have to deport millions and I don't see that happening. Sooner or later we'll see some violent revolution or military uprising in France. It's only a matter of time.

Back