Fight Western Cultural Amnesia (What We've Lost)

goback.webp
b814198370105216.webp
beautifulcathedral.webp
Trajan's Column (it was once all painted vibrant colors), Rome
hammersnchisels.webp
Hore Abbey near Rock of Cashel, Tipperary Ireland
horeabbeyireland.webp
Genoa, 1908
Genoa1908.webp
Naples, 1897
Naples1897.webp
Saint-Tropez, 1950s
ST-tropez.webp
Aedes Neptuni, Rome, 1903
TempleOfNeptune1903.webp
Resort town of Yalta in the 1800s (Gorsky colorized photography):
Yalta1800s.webp

It is only the mind that has lost itself, these treasures of our ancestors labor are still here, waiting to be remembered.

This is more an article than a picture, but fits well under the theme of "What we have lost"
The language sounds like the way people used to write several decades ago.
Liberal, multi-racial democracy does not just make the world safe for mediocrity. It explicitly denies the unique beauty or achievement of any group and dismisses the majesty of Europe as an accident that could have been within the grasp of Aztecs or Eskimos or anyone else.

Theres a Telegram and Instagram page called worth fighting for. They have a merchandise page:

Interesting fact: this video was from the time before Sweden switched to driving on the right side of the road, in 1967.

Here is a picture of the first day of the switch (September 3)

1724867182271.png

Last edited:

Interesting fact: this video was from the time before Sweden switched to driving on the right side of the road, in 1967.

Here is a picture of the first day of the switch (September 3)

View attachment 11916

How do you switch when all the old cars already have the steering wheel on the wrong side? Did all the steering wheels have to be refitted by the switch date?

Watching old videos like the one you posted when you see how civilized the world was it always makes me feel like I was born at the wrong time. Women were so elegant and feminine back in the day, people were calm not stressed out and rushed like nowadays and people weren't walking around like zombies with earphones in their ears and their eyes glued to their smartphones. Food quality was much better than today and people had job security with good pensions, etc.

How do you switch when all the old cars already have the steering wheel on the wrong side? Did all the steering wheels have to be refitted by the switch date?

Watching old videos like the one you posted when you see how civilized the world was it always makes me feel like I was born at the wrong time. Women were so elegant and feminine back in the day, people were calm not stressed out and rushed like nowadays and people weren't walking around like zombies with earphones in their ears and their eyes glued to their smartphones. Food quality was much better than today and people had job security with good pensions, etc.
According to the article most Swedes back then had American-made cars with the steering wheel on the left side, so the cars didn't need modification when the switch occurred.

Back