• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Feminism

Christos_NIKA

Orthodox
Heritage
Here is a good exposing the Marxist/Communist origins of the American feminist movement:

feminism is also a function of unlimited money, which is best represented by not only low-interest rates but artificially low interest rates. Much of the current version of feminism is trying to induce some kind of absolute equality between men and women. This all started when feminists declared men and women are absolutely the same in all conceivable ways and to such an extent that even an observable difference, such as reproductive organs are not, in fact, elements that exist in reality but only social constructs arbitrarily imposed.

This is absurd on its face. And, it suggests that all of us are being oppressed by the "idea" that our penis or vagina is an imposed social convention. But, such insanity is indicative of the kinds of fantasy that come about when other abnormal conditions are in effect. If feminism never happened there would have been another kind of absurdity that would have surfaced under these conditions. This situation is changing rapidly.

Perhaps the idea that women should be equal under the law and in terms of things like the US Constitution will continue. But, all of "third wave" and, even, "second wave" feminism is going to be impacted by a new paradigm going forward. For instance, without the call option of near-free money to draw from, corporations will have to optimize their human resources, which will not include many women and other special interest groups as a matter of necessity.

Feminism would have NEVER taken hold without the 2 world wars.
The aftermath of World War 1 gave women in a huge number of countries voting, property, and other rights they had never had before.
The world wars and the rise of feminism are directly correlated.
I used to know someone in Germany who put it like this :

„Nach dem Krieg war der deutsche Mann enteiert“

One of the things that bothers me most about the whole feminist thing and the women's issue in general is that all men need to do is out-compete them and they can!

I'm not trying to be a boomer and say "Pull yourself up by your bootstraps etc", what I'm saying is that pound-of-pound men can beat women. If this was not the case, then the last 2000-3000 years of written history would account for the superiority of females, which would mean men would have never succeeded in much of anything and there would have never been a "patriarchy" in the first place.

Today, like it or not, men do need to step up and they do need to compete with all of their might against the matriarchy. If men do this and it becomes a popular movement then we will be successful.

Yes, there are many obstacles preventing this from happening, namely, structural systematic sexism, which arbitrarily keeps men down. However, the forces that keep a collective renaissance among men to step up and take out are all cultural. And that's very sad to see. Because its the music, TV shows, and movies that prevent the common man from rousing his inner lion and doing what needs to be done.

And that's another thing, like it or not, women chose to compete, they're not doing it fairly, but, they made this bed. What needs to happen is men need to be unforgiving and approach women as a direct competitor and run them over (not violently of course).

Warning: Language.
GAPUQ3jWQAAqGqv

What needs to happen is men need to be unforgiving and approach women as a direct competitor and run them over (not violently of course).
This is part of the blame men outlook, though. The only time the reversion happens is in collapse where there is not enough money to buy mercenaries to do your bidding, or people to care any longer about the whining of women and other groups that are less competent.

I'm part way through a podcast -
Carrie Gress on feminism and the end of women
It appears she released a new book - The End of Woman: How Smashing the Patriarchy Has Destroyed Us

I won't bother to read it as I read one of her earlier books The Anti-Mary Exposed: Rescuing the Culture from Toxic Femininity

...but maybe someone else finds this helpful or interesting.

Back