Favorite Posts Thread

ginsu

Other Christian
Heritage
Thought it would be fun and also informative to gather members favorite posts, whether they are funny or informative.

When the old forum shut down people wanted to keep their favorite posts from various threads so they didnt get lost. They had to go back and search for them. If we start putting them here we get a distilled off topic collection.

To add to that - 23 and me is a "DNA washing" operation.
Nearly every Orthodox raised Jew I know has shared their results and none of them, not a one, has had any (and I mean any) jewish DNA in them (thats according to 23 and me)

Before people can say Khazarian! or Cult of Saturn! these are the same people that all have Noses like Skekses out of the Dark Crystal and Ears like Frill-Necked Lizards and they all have Israeli passports based on the exhaustive evidence they could exhaustively furnish the authorities as to how jewish they are.

These people all post on social media and all glory in their "shock"! that they are suddenly 70% Irish! and 30% Russian! "Me too! Im 45% Finnish! and 55% Icelandic!"
I only once asked some of them "so how come you've all got anteater noses, pigeon chests, no coordination, no facial symmetry, overbearing mothers and massive, dark haired jew-fros?"
I only asked once. The unlimited kvetching was not worth the amusement.

But yes, thanks to (((23 and Me))) my world is now full of undiluted Hebrews saying to me things like "our ancestors probably fought together at the Battle of the Boyne!". It grates..

Thought it would be fun and also informative to gather members favorite posts, whether they are funny or informative.

When the old forum shut down people wanted to keep their favorite posts from various threads so they didnt get lost. They had to go back and search for them. If we start putting them here we get a distilled off topic collection.
I was ready to post BTTC's anteater nose, pigeon chest line, but you already have it. That's hilarious!

Back