• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Candace Owens

It_Is_My_Time

Protestant
Heirloom
I've never been a fan of the grifting alt-light, but Candace seems to have really pushed the envelop when it comes to Israel's brutal war crimes and has made Ben Shapiro look like a fool. This is a great step for the conservative movement. If we get some GOP politician calling "Israel our greatest ally" and they get boo'ed, it would be a huge win and a big part of the credit could go to Candace.

E. Michael Jones always says that the Jews are their own worst enemy. This is a great example of it. If they had been willing to engage in a debate with Candace without emotional ultimatums, they would have diffused any effect that her leaving the Daily Wire will cause. The splintering won't destroy her, but only intensify the amount of thorns they will have in their side now.

I keep hearing from Alex Christoforou that she has been making videos about Macron's personal troubles that he is trying to keep hidden. Does anyone here know what in particular she has been saying about him? I am not on Twitter, so don't follow her.

It's good news. Many women follow her. She's waking them up to all this.
My mom follows her. And while not a total boomer, she is still somewhat booming in her beliefs.

I keep hearing from Alex Christoforou that she has been making videos about Macron's personal troubles that he is trying to keep hidden. Does anyone here know what in particular she has been saying about him? I am not on Twitter, so don't follow her.

She went off the rails a bit in calling Macron's wife a tranny. Pretty funny. Not sure she is serious, but good theatre nonetheless.

Troubling to hear a lot of woman follow her, because she's probably the most unfeminine social networking female figure out there. I don't like her aggressive tone, lack of seriousness, fast speech, and lack of introspection, but hey, she's an angry black woman and Jews have piissed her off. I say, go full Kanye girl!!!!!!

She went off the rails a bit in calling Macron's wife a tranny. Pretty funny. Not sure she is serious, but good theatre nonetheless.

I don't want to derail the thread, but after watching Candice Owen's video on it, I'm 100 percent convinced that Macron's wife is a tranny.

she's probably the most unfeminine social networking female figure out there. I don't like her aggressive tone, lack of seriousness, fast speech, and lack of introspection

Again, I don't want to derail this thread, but I actually find her attractive. Am I alone in this?

Again, I don't want to derail this thread, but I actually find her attractive. Am I alone in this?

I find Candace attractive when she wears her hair down.

1000006303.jpg

I think she was the one that started, or just spread, the story about Macron being a sodomite, and his wife being a transvestite.

This Shmuley fellow, I've been seeing him everywhere. Why? The man is like a living breathing "A. Wyatt Mann" caricature. I struggle to believe that anyone thought putting this man out there was a good idea, good for their cause. Sometimes I get this feeling that we're all watching a scripted play or three ring circus with these characters.

I think she was the one that started, or just spread, the story about Macron being a sodomite, and his wife being a transvestite.

There is some truth to this rumor. For one, it would have been very easy for Macron and the french authorities to deny it, but instead they have gone hard against investigators looking into this story. These investigators have found some important clues on the Macron wife that support the theory that she is trans.

Trump has the intel on Macron and his wife, some analysts believe that Owens went all in on this story after having been briefed from Trump sources about this intel.

There is some truth to this rumor. For one, it would have been very easy for Macron and the french authorities to deny it, but instead they have gone hard against investigators looking into this story. These investigators have found some important clues on the Macron wife that support the theory that she is trans.

Trump has the intel on Macron and his wife, some analysts believe that Owens went all in on this story after having been briefed from Trump sources about this intel.

Who really cares what that fag does in his closet?

images-4.jpeg

This Shmuley fellow, I've been seeing him everywhere. Why? The man is like a living breathing "A. Wyatt Mann" caricature. I struggle to believe that anyone thought putting this man out there was a good idea, good for their cause. Sometimes I get this feeling that we're all watching a scripted play or three ring circus with these characters.

1000006458.jpg

Back