Beauty / Aesthetics Thread

ginsu

Other Christian
Heritage
We didn't have a thread like this on the previous forum but i thought it might be a good idea to have one. Its similar to the good news and positivity thread but visually. Everything beautifull comes from God, beauty is good and perceiving beauty can inspire and uplift so thats the point of this thread. Whatever you think is interesting or fun to look at it doesnt have to be super polished or serious either. Since russia is a big topic lately i thought to start there.

Last edited:
F8MlwfHXAAAI5oz.jpg

Attachments

• F9I5kA2WkAAjdb1.webp
    F9I5kA2WkAAjdb1.webp
    621.6 KB · Views: 52
  • F9I6hQLX0AAm5g6.webp
    F9I6hQLX0AAm5g6.webp
    267.9 KB · Views: 46
  • F9I8JEMWgAAitcd.webp
    F9I8JEMWgAAitcd.webp
    87.6 KB · Views: 50
  • F9I8ZKWXcAAiLaN.webp
    F9I8ZKWXcAAiLaN.webp
    477.1 KB · Views: 55
  • F9I86GQWgAArcL4.webp
    F9I86GQWgAArcL4.webp
    484.2 KB · Views: 54
  • F9I9hjtXYAAEbUw.webp
    F9I9hjtXYAAEbUw.webp
    176.1 KB · Views: 52
  • F9I9DwAWcAASRQJ.webp
    F9I9DwAWcAASRQJ.webp
    175.9 KB · Views: 53
  • F9JATMbW0AEn8Xl.webp
    F9JATMbW0AEn8Xl.webp
    852.5 KB · Views: 48
  • F8MlwfHXAAAI5oz.webp
    F8MlwfHXAAAI5oz.webp
    100 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
F8BE0urWYAAirc4.jpg

Attachments

• F8jyjrGWkAAsM-M.webp
    F8jyjrGWkAAsM-M.webp
    173.4 KB · Views: 51
  • F8JilTwWMAA4WG_.webp
    F8JilTwWMAA4WG_.webp
    73.1 KB · Views: 55
  • F8i34h5W0AAzQ58.webp
    F8i34h5W0AAzQ58.webp
    328.6 KB · Views: 54
  • F8KgymVWAAAvMoQ.webp
    F8KgymVWAAAvMoQ.webp
    360.9 KB · Views: 60
  • F8kwmT3W4AAPltK.webp
    F8kwmT3W4AAPltK.webp
    165.6 KB · Views: 53
  • F8WYnsQWYAA8ius.webp
    F8WYnsQWYAA8ius.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 49
  • F8yOOwwXUAEL3D0.webp
    F8yOOwwXUAEL3D0.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 52
  • F9bbM2KWcAAGKmL.webp
    F9bbM2KWcAAGKmL.webp
    28 KB · Views: 58
  • F9D4P7TWoAAv5hh.webp
    F9D4P7TWoAAv5hh.webp
    115.9 KB · Views: 51
Funny you should post this thread today. I was watching a Polish lady's political commentary channel and she was showing some graffiti under a Szczeczin overpass. Now I detest graffiti with a vengeance, especially those low IQ squiggles that are the human equivalent of a dog lifting a leg, but these showed real talent. In fact it would be more fitting to call them guerilla art than graffiti. Graffiti, when it's diversity free, becomes art, eventually. It has to, it's who we are.

So it got me thinking, having a God given artistic talent and expressing it through busking, painting using public buildings as a canvas, dressing well (I need to up my game on this one) etc., are things that dissidents can engage in or support. As an example, I'm one maybe 20 people who regularly attend a Latin Mass. I do this because the TLM is beautiful. When we all sing Salve Maria together, I often have tears in my eyes.

Since tikkun olam, and its Freemasonic equivalent, "progress", has been applied to art, fashion., music, architecture, etc., this "repairing" & "improving" mirrors their own inner ugliness. Where I used to live I could see the London skyline, with silhouettes of its hideous recent architecture. It really was like staring across at Mordor. The synagogue of Satan must not prevail.

Funny you should post this thread today. I was watching a Polish lady's political commentary channel and she was showing some graffiti under a Szczeczin overpass. Now I detest graffiti with a vengeance, especially those low IQ squiggles that are the human equivalent of a dog lifting a leg, but these showed real talent. In fact it would be more fitting to call them guerilla art than graffiti. Graffiti, when it's diversity free, becomes art, eventually. It has to, it's who we are.

So it got me thinking, having a God given artistic talent and expressing it through busking, painting using public buildings as a canvas, dressing well (I need to up my game on this one) etc., are things that dissidents can engage in or support. As an example, I'm one maybe 20 people who regularly attend a Latin Mass. I do this because the TLM is beautiful. When we all sing Salve Maria together, I often have tears in my eyes.

Since tikkun olam, and its Freemasonic equivalent, "progress", has been applied to art, fashion., music, architecture, etc., this "repairing" & "improving" mirrors their own inner ugliness. Where I used to live I could see the London skyline, with silhouettes of its hideous recent architecture. It really was like staring across at Mordor. The synagogue of Satan must not prevail.
Yes making things bland and ugly is for the sake of their spiritual, cultural, political war. You can see this most clearly in modern art, fashion and architecture. There was a thread on RVF about why modern architecture looks so soulles and ugly. yes we need to discuss why and how its bad and its important to analyze the modern failures.

You only have to look at historical footage of what life looked like in 1800 and 1900s to see how far we have already fallen. It will be good to discuss what things should look like instead of the modern trends and how we can bring more beauty into our own lives with good dress, style, grooming, physical health, food, living environment etc. Just the act of striving towards beauty is a rebelion against globohomo.

Attachments

• F9inzi7boAAl-Av.webp
    F9inzi7boAAl-Av.webp
    12 KB · Views: 46
  • F9kM3GHXwAEUF3_.webp
    F9kM3GHXwAEUF3_.webp
    78.8 KB · Views: 47
  • F9mS3MUaUAAC2mH.webp
    F9mS3MUaUAAC2mH.webp
    77.8 KB · Views: 46
  • F9mXtR5asAAOQYe.webp
    F9mXtR5asAAOQYe.webp