Are there any other women here?

I read the active threads sometimes (Latest Posts), but don't post much as there's not much activity in the Ladies Forum.

My personal update is that I've had a lot of struggles this year, but I suppose that's my cross to bear. I became Orthodox 2 years ago and feel I've been through a lot of attacks and struggles since then. I'm trying to update my thinking on struggle and suffering, to learn to bear it patiently and live with joy, anyway. But lately I'm in this tired haze. I'm hoping I'm just going through the process and it'll make more sense in time.

Last edited:
Are there any other women here?

If so, please use this thread to introduce yourself.
LatAm woman here, single, Catholic. I often come to this forum and former Rooshvforum even since their “red pill era” which helped me so much through life since I was still a teenager when I found out about it. I find interesting current events discussions and books suggestions in the main forum. I live in a beachtown and spend most of my time doing stuff around the house, lately have been experimenting with recipes from other countries/cultures in the world so I can have more experience beyond my own country’s food. I am interested in classical literature and philosophy books.

Back