Amazon Inspected And Repackaged Items

Maddox

Protestant
Heritage
I ordered some protein powder the other week and got a good deal on it. However, when it arrived the package had a sticker which said, "Amazon Warehouse Deals. Inspected and Repackaged." Does anyone know what this means exactly? Surely it doesn't mean the package was opened or previously sent out to another customer because that is illegal for food items.

I asked their customer support but the person on the other end didn't really seem to know themselves and just told me what the sticker says.

I ordered some protein powder the other week and got a good deal on it. However, when it arrived the package had a sticker which said, "Amazon Warehouse Deals. Inspected and Repackaged." Does anyone know what this means exactly? Surely it doesn't mean the package was opened or previously sent out to another customer because that is illegal for food items.

I asked their customer support but the person on the other end didn't really seem to know themselves and just told me what the sticker says.
It may be product whose box was damaged, and they repaired it. I have done this in two different food packaging facilities, and thought it was legit. I'm surprised they even labeled it. Probably some local regulation.

It may be product whose box was damaged, and they repaired it. I have done this in two different food packaging facilities, and thought it was legit. I'm surprised they even labeled it. Probably some local regulation.
What do you mean "you've done this?" Did you work in a warehouse as a packer?

Back