Africa thread

I was surprised there isn't a thread for the Africa continent. This story both angers me enough to want to start a new thread on Africa and the realities of life there.

The fact he used a picture with a very Indian looking crowd makes me question the authenticity of this post.

Saw this video not too long ago. Basically, the world will be almost half African by 2085 according to data of birth rate trends. Genuinely curious how the world will look when Africa takes over. Is it just going to be like the worst areas of Africa everywhere in the world? Is that man's destiny?

I was surprised there isn't a thread for the Africa continent. This story both angers me enough to want to start a new thread on Africa and the realities of life there.

I did see CNN share this same news headline on their Instagram page, Im not sure if Zimbabwe has too many elephants but I know in South Africa in the Kruger national park they have an over population of elephants which in my opinion they need to cull, the I think there are 20,000 elephants and they are actually destroying the park.

I think the most profitable way and best way to do it would be to allow hunters from all over the world to come and do a trophy hunt at a very large fee but I doubt our modern society would accept and allow this to happen.

2 guys and a girl drove from London to Cape Town recently through the western side of Africa, they documented their journey on Instagram with a daily reel, its worth visiting the page to see current day Africa (west coast only though).

I did see CNN share this same news headline on their Instagram page, Im not sure if Zimbabwe has too many elephants but I know in South Africa in the Kruger national park they have an over population of elephants which in my opinion they need to cull, the I think there are 20,000 elephants and they are actually destroying the park.

I think the most profitable way and best way to do it would be to allow hunters from all over the world to come and do a trophy hunt at a very large fee but I doubt our modern society would accept and allow this to happen.
Good idea. $$

2 guys and a girl drove from London to Cape Town recently through the western side of Africa, they documented their journey on Instagram with a daily reel, its worth visiting the page to see current day Africa (west coast only though).

Kino Yves on YouTube has been showing his travels through Africa on an electric tricycle for a very grounded perspective.
One of his latest-

Zambia, Kenya, Ethiopia all seem pretty organized and hospitable.

Kino Yves on YouTube has been showing his travels through Africa on an electric tricycle for a very grounded perspective.
One of his latest-

Ethiopia and Kenya on the east side, the African people they tend to be very friendly and hospitable and they can be helpful too especially when you are a foreigner, Im talking about the village people, they will want you to live in their homes and probably marry their daughter.

The big problem Iv noticed when these foreigners travel in Africa is the bribes the cops and military want them to pay but the comman man they are ok.

One of his latest-

I like his transport very cool, its amazing how he road all the way from France on that thing and its still going and probably didnt cost him much to run it and he gets good exercise too, imagine how many people in Africa would really benefit owning some kind of transport like this, not only Africa but all over.

I like his transport very cool, its amazing how he road all the way from France on that thing and its still going and probably didnt cost him much to run it and he gets good exercise too, imagine how many people in Africa would really benefit owning some kind of transport like this, not only Africa but all over.
Well the frame did break right in half a while back along with some other maintenance. Sounds like the manufacturer offers lifetime warranty so they sent him a new frame. He was having a bit of a meltdown when this teenage guy had stopped to help him knelt down looked at it for 30 seconds and was like ‘chill out man I know a guy, we’ll just insert a pipe into the broken frame drill some holes and bolt it’ - common sense from a young dude who’s had to make do

Well the frame did break right in half a while back along with some other maintenance. Sounds like the manufacturer offers lifetime warranty so they sent him a new frame. He was having a bit of a meltdown when this teenage guy had stopped to help him knelt down looked at it for 30 seconds and was like ‘chill out man I know a guy, we’ll just insert a pipe into the broken frame drill some holes and bolt it’ - common sense from a young dude who’s had to make do
His European so he is probably used to having everything done the right way but obviously in areas like this you can make a plan and fix it the unconventional way and make it work.

Saw this video not too long ago. Basically, the world will be almost half African by 2085 according to data of birth rate trends. Genuinely curious how the world will look when Africa takes over. Is it just going to be like the worst areas of Africa everywhere in the world? Is that man's destiny?

It is not man's destiny for the lowest common denominator to decide the future.

They will not "take over" per se but be chattel that are managed by a jewish self-appointed "elite". That's the entire reasoning behind booming Africa's population while pushing the genocide White Americans and Europeans. The world cannot stand twice the number of Africans that already exist, it would be the death knell of mankind.

All of the increasing birth rates of Africans only put the rest of the world under a bigger burden. These birth rates are not happening naturally either, they are the result of liberal White universalist pathological altruism. They are also the result of jewish funding said misplaced altruism. These people are cursed. No matter how much improvement and civilization is bestowed upon them, they destroy it. There are no exceptions, and there never will be.

They have their way of life in Africa and it needs to stay there, ideally south of the Sahara only. The Chinese, the Asiatics, and the Mongols will not put up with them, the Mesoamerican mixes in Central and South America will treat them as slaves, and the jews only need them booming until their hypothetical future where Whites are extinct comes to pass. after which they will kill them all very quickly, whether there is a billion or two billion it doesn't matter. The only purpose the African has ever had in global affairs has been as a vector of destruction for White European civilization and any other civilization that comes close to it.

There were articles written by "liberals" of the 1920s that blamed the capitalists for taking the negro out of his natural environment and actually made a good case for these creatures being sent back to Africa where they could live in "peace and harmony" among themselves, when they're not busy killing, mutilating, and cannibalizing each other.

The best course for everyone is for Africans to breed less, but that won't stop until the spigot of bleeding-heart Whites stops flowing. Anyone here or elsewhere who thinks that the population of Africans doubling from 1.25 to 2.5 billion means that there will be a billion more Christians needs to have their head examined.

Back